7 Days 9am - 8pm EST
Toll Free: 866-528-5252
We ship within the entire United States and to Canada.
All prices are in $US.
For US Shipping Information
For Canadian Shipping Information Click Here
All orders ship from
Alpharetta, Georgia, USA
Easy Chocolate Croissant Recipe
You don't have to go to a fancy pastry shop in Paris to enjoy the extravagant chocolaty goodness of a delicious chocolate croissant! With this easy recipe you can turn your kitchen into a gourmet patisserie!
- 1 package of puff pastry dough (thawed)
- 1 cup of Fair Trade Organic 65% Dark Chocolate
- Chocoley Drizzle & Design Chocolate (optional)
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly flour a flat work surface.
- Lay out the puff pastry sheet and roll into a 16"x12" rectangle.
- Spread the Fair Trade Organic chips along shorter side of the rectangle.
- Hold the shorter end of the puff pastry rectangle and roll until all of the chocolate is encased in a log of puff pastry.
- Place the roll seam side down on the work surface and slice into smaller rolls. Place on a lined baking sheet.
- Beat the egg and the water together and brush over the puff pastry.
- Bake the chocolate croissants for 30 minutes or until the puff pastry is golden.
- When the croissants are done, remove them from the oven, let them cool for a few minutes
- Decorate with Drizzle & Design Chocolate and place in the refrigerator until the chocolate has set.
- Once the Drizzle & Design Chocolate has set, your gourmet chocolate croissants are ready to devour!!!